RAZR X Irons/RAZR X Tour Hybrids Combo Set
Win with Power and Precision. Tighter Shots. Shorter Putts. Lower Scores.
Most irons today are designed to maximize one specific performance benefit — Distance, Forgiveness or Feel — while sacrificing all other critical areas needed to hit more greens. To consistently hit it close and shoot lower scores, golfers need to be able to make shots from all areas of the golf course. That’s why RAZR Technology is such a breakthrough. This technology will lead the industry into the next generation of iron design by delivering the distance and forgiveness of a wide sole iron while retaining the playability and turf interaction advantages of a thin sole iron.
- RAZR Technology (Irons): Shifts the center of gravity 12% lower and 15% deeper and allows for more shot-making by providing the power and forgiveness of a wide sole iron while retaining the precision and playability of a thin sole iron.
- VFT® Power System (Irons): Fully integrated clubface/undercut cavity system that enables our engineers to precisely position the CG and engineer the face of each individual iron to maximize ball speed.
- Customized Set Options (Irons): Golfers who struggle hitting long irons can increase distance and forgiveness by substituting RAZR X Hybrids into the set where your confidence and consistency start to drop off.
- Zero Roll Design (Hybrids): Clubface with zero roll produces a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face, increasing distance with softer landings.
- Aggressive VFT® Technology (Hybrids): Precision shaping of the face thickness in each club increases the size of the sweet spot, generating hotter ball speeds for longer distance.
- Inertia Driven Design (Hybrids): Increased head size of the standard model creates better forgiveness, producing shots that fly higher, longer and straighter.
- Tour Models (Hybrids): Feature less offset to enhance workability.
- Set Options: Also available in standard RAZR X Irons including long irons instead of hybrids, and RAZR X Irons/RAZR X Hybrids Combo Set including RAZR X Hybrids.
If you would like to customize this Combo Set, please call 1-877-CALLAWAY.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.