Big Bertha Diablo Forged Irons (European Version)
- 0 2 Iron 2 Iron
- 0 3 Iron 3 Iron
- 1 4 Iron 4 Iron
- 1 5 Iron 5 Iron
- 1 6 Iron 6 Iron
- 0 7 Iron 7 Iron
- 0 8 Iron 8 Iron
- 0 9 Iron 9 Iron
- 0 10 Iron 10 Iron
- 0 Iron (other) Iron (other)
- 0 Pitching Wedge Pitching Wedge
- 0 Approach/Gap Wedge Approach/Gap Wedge
- 0 Sand Wedge Sand Wedge
- 0 Lob Wedge Lob Wedge
- 0 18/U 18/U
- 0 21/U 21/U
- 0 24/U 24/U
- Clear Selection
|Club||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Lie Angle||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|4 Iron||•||Steel||Uniflex||Nippon 1100 Steel PTIP||Std (Black)||Standard||•||•||•|
|4 Iron||•||Graphite||Stiff||Big Bertha Diablo Graphite||Std (Black)||Standard||•||$83.99||•||•||•|
|5 Iron||•||Graphite||Regular||Big Bertha Diablo Graphite||Std (Black)||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|6 Iron||•||Graphite||Regular||Big Bertha Diablo Graphite||Std (Black)||Standard||•||•||•||•|
These European spec premium forged irons are very similar to the Diablo Forged Irons but have different head and shaft graphics designed for the European market. Just like the Diablo Forged Irons, these feature contemporary styling and design elements for the elite player.
The new premium forged irons from Callaway Golf that offer the finest quality, craftsmanship and feel for the most discriminating golfers. Designed for players seeking a traditionally styled club with enhanced playability and performance, these irons feature a soft 1020 carbon steel body, a high-strength Carpenter Steel face. This combination provides outstanding distance with increased accuracy and distance control over typical forged irons with unparalleled levels of feel.
- 455 Carpenter Steel Face: Big Bertha Diablo Irons This lighter and stronger steel provides increased ball speed off the clubface for more distance while also allowing weight to be moved to the perimeter and lower into the sole for better accuracy and trajectory control than typical forged clubs.
- Forged 1020 Carbon Steel Body: Provides unmatched feel and performance, giving elite-level golfers incredibly soft, responsive feedback at impact.
- Tour-Inspired Styling: With a thin topline, narrow sole, shorter blade length and minimal offset, these irons deliver the aesthetics, feel and shot-shaping ability elite players demand.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.