X2 Hot Pro Irons
|Club/Set||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Lie Angle||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|3-PW||•||Steel||6.0 (Stiff)||Project X Flighted 95 Steel (PTIP)||Std (Black)||Standard||•||$569.99||•||•||•|
|4-PW||•||Graphite||Stiff||Callaway X2 Hot Ultralite Iron Graphite Mens||Std (Black)||Standard||•||•||$521.99||•||•|
|4-PW||•||Steel||5.5 (Regular)||Project X Flighted 95 Steel (PTIP)||2 Flat (Red)||Standard||•||•||$471.99||•||•|
|4-PW||•||Steel||6.0 (Stiff)||Project X Flighted 95 Steel (PTIP)||Std (Black)||Standard||•||$512.99||$471.99||•||•|
|4-PW||•||Steel||5.5 (Regular)||Project X Flighted 95 Steel (PTIP)||Std (Black)||Standard||•||$512.99||•||•||•|
Power, Distance and Shot-Making All Rolled Into One
- A larger sweet spot increases ball speed to make X2 Hot Pro Irons even longer. Very nice! And very long!
- The mass bar is low and central in the head. What does that mean? Higher MOI and enhanced feel in a high performance players iron!
- It’s a new feature that reinforces the face, creating exceptional feel at high ball speeds. You’re getting the best of both worlds for distance and feel. We’re not big on compromising.
- Less offset in the shorter irons for more precision and control. Slightly more offset in the longer irons to add forgiveness and playability. It’s progression with the performance you expect from every iron.
- A lightweight high performance shaft that lowers the overall club weight to give you more speed and control.
Thinner Hot Face
Central Mass Bar
Project X 95 Flighted Shaft
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.
Mens X2 Hot Pro Irons Product Specs
|Name||Loft||Lie||Available In||Length||Swing Weight|
|3||19°||60°||RH / LH||39"||D2|
|4||21.5°||60.5°||RH / LH||38.5"||D2|
|5||24°||61°||RH / LH||38"||D2|
|6||27°||61.5°||RH / LH||37.5"||D2|
|7||31°||62°||RH / LH||37"||D2|
|8||35.5°||62.5°||RH / LH||36.5"||D2|
|9||40°||63°||RH / LH||36"||D2|
|PW||45°||63.5°||RH / LH||35.75"||D2|
|AW||50°||63.5°||RH / LH||35.5"||D2|
Project X Flighted 95 Steel (PTIP)
|Project X||5.5 Regular||105||low||mid|
|Project X||6.0 Stiff||110||low||mid|
|Project X||6.5 X-Stiff||110||low||mid|