- 0 2 Iron 2 Iron
- 0 3 Iron 3 Iron
- 0 4 Iron 4 Iron
- 0 5 Iron 5 Iron
- 0 6 Iron 6 Iron
- 0 7 Iron 7 Iron
- 0 8 Iron 8 Iron
- 0 9 Iron 9 Iron
- 0 10 Iron 10 Iron
- 0 Iron (other) Iron (other)
- 0 Pitching Wedge Pitching Wedge
- 0 Approach/Gap Wedge Approach/Gap Wedge
- 0 Sand Wedge Sand Wedge
- 0 Lob Wedge Lob Wedge
- 0 18/U 18/U
- 0 21/U 21/U
- 0 24/U 24/U
- Clear Selection
|Club||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Lie Angle||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
Please select a Gender-Hand from the options listed above to view inventory.
Mens/Right is currently unavailable.
- Fusion Technology in the Callaway FT enables weight to be shifted for optimal performance through the use of a lightweight titanium body, Tunite weighting in the sole, and a TPU SenSert.
- Fully integrated set design provides seamless performance progression with consistent distance separation and optimal trajectories.
- New i-brids blend the control and accuracy of irons with the forgiveness, distance and versatility of hybrids.
- Super game-improvement mid and short irons provide the ultimate in forgiveness with increased offset, a large effective hitting area and wide sole.
- TPU SenSert decreases vibration for an incredibly solid feel.
- The New Modified Tru-Bore, an advanced version of the original Tru-Bore design, incorporated a polycarbonite tip plug at the end of the shaft that dampens vibration for enhanced feel and performance.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.