Big Bertha udesign Drivers
|Loft||Head Color||Crown Color||Sole Color||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|9°||•||Green||Red||•||Graphite||Stiff||Mitsubishi Fubuki Z (Silver) uDesign Graphite||Standard||•||•||•||•||$177.99|
|10.5°||•||White||Black||•||Graphite||Regular||Mitsubishi Fubuki ZT 60 uDesign (Silver) Graphite||Standard||•||$289.99||•||•||•|
|10.5°||•||Black||White||•||Graphite||Regular||Mitsubishi Fubuki Z (Silver) uDesign Graphite||Standard||•||$239.99||$220.99||•||•|
|10.5°||•||Green||White||•||Graphite||Regular||Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 60 Graphite||Standard||•||•||$220.99||•||•|
|10.5°||•||Red||Gold||•||Graphite||Regular||Mitsubishi Fubuki Z (Silver) uDesign Graphite||Standard||•||•||$220.99||•||•|
|10.5°||•||Green||White||•||Graphite||Stiff||Fujikura Speeder 661 Graphite||Standard||•||$289.99||•||•||•|
Big Bertha - Our longest Total Performance Driver, faster speeds & Adjustable Perimeter Weighting for 20% higher MOI.
- Hyper Speed Face: Nothing short of groundbreaking – it’s lighter, hotter (of course), and more robust than ever. So we can increase ball speeds across the face in a Total Performance Driver. You probably hit it dead center every time. But even if you don’t, we have you covered.
- Adjustable Perimeter Weighting: We’ve put our new continuous Adjustable Perimeter Weighting slide toward the rear of the club. That’s why Big Bertha has 20% higher MOI for more forgiveness AND a wider range of Draw and Fade bias options. It all amounts to longer, straighter shots. And those are good things. Very, very good things if you like outdriving your foursome.
- Advanced Adjustable Hosel: Here’s the quick 3-step process. Step 1: Increase or decrease loft in 1° increments (up to +2° or down -1°) to optimize launch angle and spin. Step 2: Adjust Draw or Neutral bias to optimize shot shape. Step 3: Hit absolute bombs off the tee, maximizing distance with more accuracy. Players really seem to like step 3.
- Forged Composite: It’s a high strength, lightweight crown that improbably weighs only 8 grams. And here’s what we get by saving weight in the crown: Adjustable Perimeter Weighting, a deeper CG for more forgiveness, and low spin with a lighter, more preferred swing weight. Yep, you really get all that. That’s why when you add more adjustability to a driver, you’ve got to have Forged Composite.
- Premium Mitsubishi Fubuki High Performance Shaft: Big Bertha has a new lightweight, premium shaft offering from Mitsubishi, who makes some of the most trusted shafts on Tour. It’s called Fubuki Z, and it’s designed to increase energy transfer, resulting in more ball speed while delivering higher launch with low spin, with a smooth, consistent feel.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.
Mens 2014 Big Bertha uDesign Product Specs
|Model||Availability||Length||Lie||CC||Total Weight||Swing Weight|
|9°||RH / LH||45.5"||Adjustable||460||Movable Slider Weights||D2|
|10.5°||RH / LH||45.5"||Adjustable||460||Movable Slider Weights||D2|
|13.5°||RH / LH||45.5"||Adjustable||460||Movable Slider Weights||D2|
Mitsubishi Fubuki Zeta Driver Graphite Mens