Big Bertha Alpha udesign Drivers
|Loft||Head Color||Crown Color||Sole Color||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|9°||•||Black||Black||•||Graphite||Stiff||Mitsubishi Fubuki ZT 60 Graphite||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|9°||•||Black||Black||•||Graphite||XStiff||Oban Kiyoshi White 75 Graphite||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|10.5°||•||Black||Black||•||Graphite||Regular||Mitsubishi Fubuki ZT 60 Graphite||Standard||•||•||•||•|
Big Bertha Alpha features the revolutionary Gravity Core to maximize distance in the most advanced driver we've ever made.
- For the first time ever, the Gravity Core lets you adjust unwanted spin independently of launch angle, so you get completely optimized ball flights and longer distance. You want an extreme low spin driver? You can have it. Or a more total performance, mid-low spin driver? Yep, absolutely. It’s not magic; it’s the Gravity Core in action.
- Together with the adjustable hosel, players now have an added dimension of adjustability to optimize launch angle. So now you get EVEN MORE ball speed and distance. We hope that’s okay with you.
- Dial in your preferred directional bias with the adjustable weights, enhancing a Draw or Neutral shot shape for more accuracy. Whatever flight you want, Big Bertha Alpha can give it to you.
- A revolutionary new face design – it’s larger, and more robust than ever to increase ball speeds across the face. Expect longer drives, more consistently.
- Here’s the quick 3-step process. Step 1: Increase or decrease loft in 1° increments (up to +2° or down -1°) to optimize launch angle and spin. Step 2: Adjust Draw or Neutral bias to optimize shot shape. Step 3: Hit absolute bombs off the tee, maximizing distance with more accuracy. Players really seem to like step 3.
- It’s a high strength, lightweight crown that saves crucial weight. And here’s what we get by saving that weight: Gravity Core for vertical CG adjustability with a lighter, more preferred swing weight. That’s why when you add four independent forms of adjustability to a driver for the first time ever, you’ve got to have Forged Composite.
- Big Bertha Alpha has a new Tour shaft offering from Mitsubishi, who makes some of the most trusted shafts on Tour. It’s called the Fubuki ZT Shaft, and it’s designed to increase energy transfer, resulting in more ball speed while delivering a mid launch with low spin, an ideal shot shape for long, penetrating distance.
Gravity Control Adjustability:
What’s the story on Gravity Control Adjustability? Let’s break it down:
Hyper Speed Face
Advanced Adjustable Hosel
Premium New Mitsubishi Fubuki Tour Shaft
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.
Mens Big Bertha Alpha uDesign Drivers Product Specs
|Model||Availability||Length||Lie||CC||Total Weight||Swing Weight|
|9°||RH / LH||45.5"||Adjustable||460||Adjustable||D3|
Mitsubishi Fubuki Zeta Tour Graphite