Titleist AP1 712 Irons
|Club/Set||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Lie Angle||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|5-PW,W||•||Graphite||Regular||Graphite Design Tour AD 65i||Standard||Standard||•||•||•||$327.99||•|
The Titleist AP1 712 irons each feature a cast stainless steel body with a concentrated tungsten sole weight, thin steel sole plate and an advanced dual cavity multi-material design.
- Increased Forgiveness through an advanced technology, multi-material, high MOI design featuring a precise stainless steel body and high density tungsten sole weight
- Higher Ball Speed on miss-hits for improved distance control
- More Forgiving Long Irons with a 4% increase in moment of inertia (MOI)
- Traditional Short Irons through a progressively reduced blade length
- Improved Solid Feel from the high MOI design and tuned feel cavity insert
- Improved Appearance with a beveled topline, traditional shape and more precise address profile
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.