Odyssey Black Series Tour #6 SE Putters
|Head Type||OptiFit||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|Carbon Steel||•||35 in||•||•||•|
A scoop-back blade with a squared off toe, a slant neck hosel and half-shaft offset. Extensive work between the Odyssey design team and Tour players like Phil Mickelson and Ernie Els has led to the Black Series Tour Designs 6 Putter. This precision-crafted milled putter features a new look and provides the soft feel demanded by the best players in the world. Some of the Black Series Tour Designs 6 features include: Scoop-back blade with a squared-off toe, a slant-neck hosel and half-shaft offset.
- A.R.T. uses multi-material construction with a 1025 carbon steel head and a tungsten flange for a lower, deeper CG to promote the truest roll possible.
- TD Milled Face for consistent control, smooth roll and better feel.
- Urethane-dampening layer between the head and flange enhances feel at impact.
- Deep Black PVD Finish provides a rich, glare-free look that came straight from the Tour.
- Precision weighting based on the putter length for premium performance and a balanced stroke.
Club Condition Guide
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
90 Day Buy Back
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.