X2 Hot Irons/Hybrids Combo Set
|Club/Set||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Lie Angle||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|3H,4H, 5-9 iron, PW||•||Graphite Hybrids/Steel Irons||Reg (hyb) / Reg (iron)||Callaway X2 Hot Hyb Graphite/Speed Step 85 Steel||Std (Black)||Standard||•||$679.99||$639.99||•||•|
|4H-5H, 6-9 iron, PW, AW||•||All Graphite||Light||Callaway X2 Hot Ultralite Iron Graphite||Std (Black)||Standard||•||$769.99||•||•||•|
|4H-5H, 6-9 iron, PW, AW||•||All Graphite||Regular||Callaway X2 Hot Ultralite Iron Graphite||Std (Black)||Standard||•||$769.99||•||•||•|
|4H-5H, 6-9 iron, PW, SW||•||All Graphite||Light||Callaway X2 Hot Ultralite Iron Graphite||Std (Black)||Standard||•||$769.99||•||•||•|
|4H-5H, 6-9 iron, PW, SW||•||All Graphite||Regular||Callaway X2 Hot Ultralite Iron Graphite||Std (Black)||Standard||•||$769.99||•||•||•|
The X2 Hot Combo Set - versatility, forgiveness and distance in the irons, with explosive hybrids to replace long irons
- Deep Central Undercut: The new Deep Central Undercut increases the rate the face flexes and rebounds. So it increases ball speeds to make these irons even longer. And golfers seem to like that.
- Stabilizing Arch: The exceptional sound and feel at high ball speeds come from a stabilizing arch that reinforces the face. You probably wouldn’t expect to get those things in a distance iron, but our R&D Team outdid themselves. Again.
- Perimeter Weighting: If you like higher launch angles, more distance, stopping power on the greens and a bigger sweet spot, we developed the perimeter weighting with you in mind. What can we say; we like to give you what you want.
- Lightweight Shaft Options (Irons): Lightweight Speed Step 85 – Steel shaft available in regular and stiff flexes New lightweight Callaway Ultralite graphite shaft – More feel and control while increasing launch angles
- Hyper Speed Face Cup: For the first time ever, we’re bringing thinner, lighter and more robust faces to our hybrids. We’re talking a sweet spot that is 13 times larger than last year! So you get huge, repeat HUGE distance and higher ball speeds out of a versatile club that’s going to give you a ridiculous amount of confidence. Bottom line: the performance advancement we just made with fairway woods has been matched by our hybrids. Now that’s a quantum leap for you!
- New Tour Inspired Shape: The more-iron like shape inspires confidence over the ball, enhances turf interaction and increases playability and accuracy from all types of lies. This is what Tour players want in a hybrid. Heck, it’s what all golfers want in a hybrid.
- Callaway Ultralite Shaft (Hybrids):The new lightweight Callaway Golf Ultralite graphite shaft creates more feel and control while increasing launch angles.
X2 Hot Irons
X2 Hot Hybrids
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.