X2 Hot Pro Drivers
|Loft||Head Color||Crown Color||Sole Color||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|8.5°||•||•||•||•||Graphite||Regular||Aldila Tour Blue Driver Graphite||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|8.5°||•||•||•||•||Graphite||Stiff||Aldila Tour Green Driver Graphite||Standard||•|
|8.5°||•||•||•||•||Graphite||Stiff||Aldila Tour Blue Driver Graphite||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|8.5°||•||•||•||•||Graphite||Stiff||Aldila Tour Green Driver Graphite||- 3/4 in||•||•||•||•|
The X2 Hot Pro Driver is faster, longer and more forgiving for better players in a smaller, Tour preferred head shape.
Note: Wrench is included.
- New Hyper Speed Face: What do you get from our fastest, thinnest all titanium driver ever? Oh, just faster ball speeds, a much larger sweet spot and more forgiveness to make it even longer. No, really. You’ll adjust.
- Improved Head Shape and Construction: We changed everything to give you more ball speed on shots hit on the center of the face and on off-center shots as well. We know you don’t hit it there, but the other guys do – 65% of the time. So, you know, for those guys, drives are going to go a long, long way wherever they hit it on the clubface.
- New Advanced Adjustable Hosel Technology: Here’s the quick 3-step process. Step 1: Increase or decrease loft in 1° increments (up to +2° or down -1°) to optimize launch angle and spin. Step 2: Adjust to a Draw or Neutral bias to optimize shot shape. Step 3: Hit absolute bombs off the tee, maximizing distance with more accuracy. Players really seem to like step 3.
- 440cc Head: If you want to work the ball like a pro (and let’s be honest, who doesn’t?) this driver has a compact 440cc head for penetrating trajectories, more neutral bias and low spin. Whether you want to draw it, cut it or bomb it straight down the middle, you have the clubhead to make it happen.
- Aldila Tour Green Shaft: This premium shaft offering delivers excellent feel and control. It’s built to optimize launch conditions too.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.
Mens X2 Hot Pro Drivers Product Specs
|8.5°||RH / LH||45.5"||Adjustable||440||D3|
Aldila Tour Green Driver Graphite