X-Forged Vintage Wedges
|Club||OptiFit||Loft||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Lie Angle||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|Approach Wedge||•||52°-12° (Bounce)||Steel||S300 (Stiff)||True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel (TTIP)||Standard||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|Sand Wedge||•||56°-14° (Bounce)-MD||Steel||S300 (Stiff)||True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel (TTIP)||Standard||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|Lob Wedge||•||58°-10° (Bounce) MD-C||Steel||S300 (Stiff)||True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel (TTIP)||Standard||Standard||•||•||•||•|
New short-game weapons with the feel and precision accomplished golfers demand from their wedges.
Legendary clubmaker Roger Cleveland raised the bar once again with the new X-Forged Wedges. Designed with input from Tour players, they are constructed from soft 1020 carbon steel for incredible feel. The clubs also feature a tighter heel-toe radius that provides increased versatility from anywhere around the green.
- Forged 1020 carbon steel: Allows for exceptional touch and feel around the greens. Available in two finishes: New Satin Chrome or New Vintage, which is the look preferred by most tour players.
- Mack Daddy Grooves (MD): On selected 56- through 64-degree models, the aggressively-sized grooves are designed at the maximum depth and width for tour-level spin, trajectory and distance control.
- Tour Grind Sole: Allows for maximum versatility in shot-making on a variety of turf conditions around the greens.
- C Grind Sole (MD-C): Allows for maximum versatility in shot-making on a variety of turf conditions around the greens.
- Multiple loft/bounce angle combinations: Choose from among 12 loft/bounce combinations that range from 48 degrees to 64 degrees to find the wedge that works best for your swing and the turf conditions.
Club Condition Guide
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
90 Day Buy Back
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.