X-22 Tour Irons
|Club/Set||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Lie Angle||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|3-PW||•||Graphite||Stiff||Aldila VS Proto 85 Graphite||Std (Black)||+ 1/2 in||•||•||•||•|
|3-PW||•||Steel||6.0 (Stiff)||Project X Flighted Steel||Std (Black)||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|3-PW||•||Steel||6.0 (Stiff)||Project X Flighted Steel||1 Up (Green)||+ 1 in||•||•||•||•|
|4-PW||•||Steel||5.5 (Regular)||Project X Flighted Steel||Std (Black)||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|4-PW||•||Steel||6.0 (Stiff)||Project X Flighted Steel||Std (Black)||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|5-PW||•||Steel||5.5 (Regular)||Project X Flighted Steel||Std (Black)||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|5-PW||•||Steel||6.0 (Stiff)||Project X Flighted Steel||Std (Black)||Standard||•||•||•||•|
Performance irons designed for accomplished golfers seeking premium feel and stability.
To improve on the highly successful X-20 Tour Irons, Callaway Golf engineers added new features that allow the X-22 Tour Irons to play even better and feel even softer. Precision Notch Weighting and a new sleeker hosel combine to raise the moment of inertia (MOI) for better stability and allow the center of gravity (CG) to be moved lower and more in line with the center of the face. This generates ideal trajectories and significantly enhances the level of feel. The head shape has been refined with the thinnest possible topline while still using a 360-Degree Undercut Channel, and the optimized sole width progression provides better turf interaction.
- Precision Notch Weighting: Precisely positions more weight to the perimeter of the iron to create a higher MOI for greater forgiveness and stability while maintaining the CG position that produces ideal trajectories and feel.
- Tour-Proven Head Shape: Features the thinnest topline possible while still incorporating a 360-Degree Undercut Channel. The blade length is shorter and the CG has been moved lower and in line with the center of the face to provide unparalleled performance with enhanced feel.
- Redesigned Hosel: The sleeker design significantly improves feel and allows the hosel to be more easily adjusted to fit a golfer's custom specifications.
- Sole Width Progression: The sole width of each iron has been optimized based on the length and loft to provide better turf interaction through the entire set.
- Callaway Golf Core Technologies: VFT Technology maximizes ball speed and perimeter weighting for more distance and forgiveness. 360-Degree Undercut Channel maximizes perimeter weighting by moving the CG lower and farther back in the clubhead, enlarging the hitting area and stabilizing the clubhead for more forgiveness.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.
Mens X-22 Tour Irons Product Specs
|3||21°||RH / LH||2°||39"||60°||D2|
|4||24°||RH / LH||2.5°||38.5"||60.5°||D2|
|5||27°||RH / LH||3°||38"||61°||D2|
|5||27°||RH / LH||3°||38.5"||61°||D2|
|6||30°||RH / LH||4°||37.5"||61.5°||D2|
|6||30°||RH / LH||4°||38"||61.5°||D2|
|7||34°||RH / LH||5°||37"||62°||D2|
|8||38°||RH / LH||6°||36.5"||62.5°||D2|
|9||42°||RH / LH||7°||36"||63°||D2|
|PW||46°||RH / LH||8°||35.5"||63.5°||D3|