- All products must be in perfect working order. Clubs with any of the following characteristics will NOT be accepted:
- Clubs that rattle
- Dented clubheads
- Irons with rock chips
- Any non-factory alterations (other than grips)
- Clubs with the following characteristics will be accepted with a deduction:
- Trades will only be accepted toward the purchase of Callaway Golf woods or iron sets of equal or more value. Trades will not be accepted towards the purchase of Gift Cards. Any returns on orders with accompanying trades will be processed as In Store Credits only.
- Trade In! Trade Up! prices are subject to change so please confirm your trade value before conducting your transaction.
- If you do not find your club listed on the Trade In! Trade Up! rate card, we are not currently accepting trades on that model.
- Callaway Golf and all participating retailers reserve the right to refuse ANY club deemed unacceptable.
- Iron sets must consist of at least seven consecutive clubs. Acceptable set compositions include: 3-PW; 3-PW,SW; 4-PW; 4-PW,SW and 5-PW,SW. Seven club sets will be priced at 7/8ths of the trade value. All other individual or complimentary iron and wedge prices are determined by the set price divided by ten (10).
- Callaway Golf will NOT accept individual 5 and 6 irons for trade.
- Items purchased from the Callaway Golf Pre-Owned eBay storefront are not eligible for the Callaway Golf Pre-Owned Trade In! Trade Up!® program until 90 days after the original Callaway Golf Pre-Owned eBay storefront purchase. Items added to the Trade In! Trade Up! cart that do not meet this requirement will be rejected upon receipt.
- Maximum trade value of $2,500 per calendar year per customer or household.
International Customers: The Trade In! Trade Up! Program is not currently available to international customers. Any trades sent to Callaway Golf Pre-Owned from outside the United States or Canada will be returned to the sender at the sender's expense. Callaway Golf Pre-Owned is not responsible for shipping charges, non-delivery or damage to trade items during shipment.
Questions? If you have questions about the condition of your club, please call 800-826-6174. You may also send inquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.