Titleist AP1 710 Irons
- Advanced Performance: High quality, high technology design and construction featuring a stainless steel body, tungsten nickel sole and Tuned Feel System enhances performance and feel.
- Improved, Hotter Feel: The thin face with integrated aluminum and soft elastomer Tuned Feel System in the back cavity improves sound and feel at impact for a hotter, more lively feel.
- Solid Feel: High density tungsten nickel sole bar reduces low frequency vibration for solid feel.
- More Forgiving: Perimeter weighted back flange and tungsten nickel sole bar locates the CG low and deep for increased MOI, forgiveness and stability.
- Hotter Flight: Thin face, dual cavity design pushes weight to the perimeter for a hotter face and flight.
- Improved Short Irons: Shorter blade length, thinner topline, and reduced visual offset deliver control and performance.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
90 Day Buy Back
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.