Titleist AP1 710 Irons
- Advanced Performance: High quality, high technology design and construction featuring a stainless steel body, tungsten nickel sole and Tuned Feel System enhances performance and feel.
- Improved, Hotter Feel: The thin face with integrated aluminum and soft elastomer Tuned Feel System in the back cavity improves sound and feel at impact for a hotter, more lively feel.
- Solid Feel: High density tungsten nickel sole bar reduces low frequency vibration for solid feel.
- More Forgiving: Perimeter weighted back flange and tungsten nickel sole bar locates the CG low and deep for increased MOI, forgiveness and stability.
- Hotter Flight: Thin face, dual cavity design pushes weight to the perimeter for a hotter face and flight.
- Improved Short Irons: Shorter blade length, thinner topline, and reduced visual offset deliver control and performance.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.