RAZR Hawk I-MIX Drivers Club Heads
|Loft||Head Color||Crown Color||Sole Color||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
Play with Power and Precision
Once again, Callaway has made a giant technological leap forward with Forged Composite. This new material developed in collaboration with Lamborghini is lighter, stronger than titanium and allows Callaway engineers to position weight exactly where it maximizes power and distance. Over 23 million turbostratic carbon fibers provide the Callaway RAZR Hawk with the strength needed to withstand the violent impact between the Hyperbolic Face and the golf ball. And with a 460cc head shape 43% more aerodynamic than its predecessor and the longer Aldila RIP shaft, swing speeds are faster for even more distance.
Please note: I-MIX Wrench Is Not Included.
- Forged Composite™: Revolutionary new material in the sole and crown of the RAZR Hawk driver that’s lighter, stronger than titanium. Over 23 million turbostratic carbon fibers comprise 67% of the clubhead and allow Callaway engineers to precisely control weight like never before. The lighter clubhead enables the use of a longer shaft for faster swing speed and longer distance without compromising forgiveness.
- Hyperbolic Face Technology™: Chemical milling process selectively removes excess material for precision thickness control across the face, producing consistently high ball speeds for long distance.
- Aerodynamic Head Shape: Streamlined surface contours reduce energy loss from drag during the downswing by 43% compared to the FT-9® Driver, creating higher impact speeds for added distance.
- RAZR Weighting System: Select lofts are available in either Draw or Neutral configurations, allowing you to find the model that works best with your typical ball flight.
• The ultimate in interchangeability so golfers can select from 22 clubheads and more than 70 shafts for over 1600 combinations to find the ideal driver and meet the challenge of the day.
• Shafts are available from some of the best-known and most respected manufacturers in the industry today.
• Shafts and clubheads an be quickly and easily assembled and disassembled with the torque wrench.
Club Condition Guide
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
90 Day Buy Back
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.