Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs 2-Ball Blade Putters
Extensive work between the Odyssey design team and Tour players like Phil Mickelson and Ernie Els has led to the introduction of precision-crafted milled putters featuring a new look with updated shapes and more head options.
A.R.T. (Advanced Roll Technology) is achieved through multi-material construction. A tungsten weight plug is subtly placed into the sole of the 1020 carbon steel body, resulting in a lower, deeper center of gravity to quickly generate true, forward roll. The 1020 carbon steel TD Milled Face has a precise, deep pattern that generates consistent impact performance for better feel, distance control and smooth roll. The stainless steel sole plate enhances durability, and the new high-tech Deep Black PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Finish produces a durable, glare-free look added specifically based on feedback from Tour pros.
- A precision-crafted, extended mallet with a crank-neck shaft and full-shaft offset.
- A.R.T. uses multi-material construction with an all-milled 1020 carbon steel top and face for feel, a tungsten weight plug for a lower, deeper CG, and a 17-4 stainless steel sole plate for enhanced durability.
- TD Milled Face for consistent control, smooth roll and better feel.
- Deep Black PVD Finish provides a rich, glare-free look that came straight from the Tour and provides a high contrast with the ball to enhance visual acuity.
- Urethane-dampening layer in back enhances feel at impact.
- Precision weighting based on the putter length for premium performance and a balanced stroke.
- Hogged-Out Hosel™ allows weight to be redistributed to the tungsten plug for lower, deeper CG and better roll.
Club Condition Guide
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
90 Day Buy Back
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.
Mens Black Series Tour Designs 2-Ball Blade Product Specs
|Head Type||Loft||Availability||Length||Lie||Offset||Head Weight|
|Blade||3°||RH Only||33"||70°||100||33", 34" - 360g; 35" - 350g|
|Blade||3°||RH Only||34"||70°||100||33", 34" - 360g; 35" - 350g|
|Blade||3°||RH Only||35"||70°||100||33", 34" - 360g; 35" - 350g|