Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs #1 Wide Putter
This precision-crafted, milled putter was engineered using direct feedback from some of the best players on Tour, enabling us to dial in shape, feel and finish. The #1 Wide Model features a compact heel-toe weighted blade with a wide flange. The TD Milled Face increases interaction between the face and the ball for better feel, distance control and smooth roll. And the Deep Black PVD finish offers a rich look with reduced glare that many Tour players prefer.
A.R.T. (Advanced Roll Technology) is achieved through multi-material construction. A urethane dampening layer is subtly placed between the 1025 carbon steel head and the independently milled tungsten flange. This results in a lower, deeper center of gravity for better, quicker and truer roll. The TD Milled Face has a precise, deep pattern that generates consistent impact performance for better feel, distance control and smooth roll. The putter also features the new high-tech Deep Black PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Finish that produces a durable, glare-free look added specifically based on feedback from Tour pros.
- A compact heel-toe weighted blade with a wide flange, a double-bend shaft and full-shaft offset.
- A.R.T. uses multi-material construction with a 1025 carbon steel head and a tungsten flange for a lower, deeper CG to promote the truest roll possible.
- TD Milled Face for consistent control, smooth roll and better feel.
- Urethane-dampening layer between the head and flange enhances feel at impact.
- Deep Black PVD Finish provides a rich, glare-free look that came straight from the Tour.
- Precision weighting based on the putter length for premium performance and a balanced stroke.
Club Condition Guide
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
90 Day Buy Back
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.