Odyssey Backstryke Sabertooth Putter
The Big Idea is Back
Imagine a putter so revolutionary that it improves your stroke. Imagine a putter that puts your mind at ease. Imagine a putter that will change the way people think about putting forever. Welcome to a better engineered putting stroke. Forward Press Stabilization promotes an ascending stroke into the ball, quickly imparting true, forward roll. The unique shaft position creates a stable, straight line with the lead arm so your wrists are far less likely to break down during the stroke. Visible Face Alignment allows you to clearly see if the face is square to the target line without the shaft impeding your line of sight, providing an unprecedented visual aid to line up putts and significantly improve accuracy. The firmer and stiffer White Ice insert is fine-tuned to enhance sound, responsiveness, resiliency and consistency. A.R.T (Advanced Roll Technology) uses multi-material construction for a low, deep CG to promote truer roll.
- Visible Face Alignment: Allows you to clearly see if the face is square to the target line without the shaft impeding your line of sight, providing an unprecedented visual aid to line up putts.
- Forward Press Stabilization: Hands forward position promotes an ascending stroke into the ball, imparting topspin faster for truer roll. The shaft position creates a stable, straight line with the lead arm so the wrists are less likely to break down during the stroke.
- Stroke Balance: A putter balanced on the axis of the putting stroke promotes a fluid, stable stroke path that’s more consistent, accurate and leads to better distance control.
- White Ice Insert: The multi-layer insert has been fine-tuned to enhance sound, responsiveness, resiliency and consistency. The inner core is 19% firmer to enhance the feel and 92% stiffer for better resiliency, leading to consistent distance control.
- A.R.T (Advanced Roll Technology): The multi-material construction results in a low, deep CG for better, truer roll.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.
Mens Backstryke Sabertooth Product Specs
|Head Type||Loft||Availability||Length||Lie||Head Weight|