Odyssey Backstryke D.A.R.T. Putter
|Head Type||OptiFit||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|Black Nickel||•||34 in||•||•||$109.99||$99.99||•|
|Black Nickel||•||35 in||•||•||$97.99||$88.99||$78.99|
The Big Idea is Back
Can a putter make for a better stroke? What about one that puts you at ease? Would that putter change things forever? We think so, and we want to introduce you to a better engineered putter. Promote an ascending stroke and impart true forward roll with our Forward Press Stabilization. We also promote a stable, straight line with the lead arm through our unique shaft position. This means you won't have to worry about your wrists breaking. We made a visual aid to help you sink your putts by adding our Visible Face Alignment, which makes sure you can see if you're square without the shaft getting in the way. Our White Ice insert makes for better consistency, responsiveness, resiliency and sound. Get a low, deep CG and a true roll with our A.R.T (Advanced Roll Technology) that incorporates multi-material construction.
- Visible Face Alignment: Makes it easy to look down to see if you're square without the shaft getting in your way. The result is an unprecedented way to visually line up putts.
- Forward Press Stabilization: Promotes an ascending stroke because of a hands forward position, which makes for faster topspin and a true roll. The wrists won't break down during the stroke thanks to a shaft position that's optimized for a straight lead arm.
- Stroke Balance: Produces a stable, fluid stroke by balancing the putter on the axis of the stroke, which means better distance control and accuracy.
- White Ice Insert: Get better responsiveness, consistency, resiliency and sound through the multi-layer insert. We made the core 19% more firm to optimize the feel, and it's 92% stiffer for more resiliency and consistent distance control.
- A.R.T (Advanced Roll Technology): Get a truer roll thanks to the deep, low CG from the multi-material construction.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.
Mens Backstryke D.A.R.T Product Specs
|Head Type||Loft||Lie||Available In||Length||Head Weight|
|Mallet||3°||69°||RH / LH||33"||355g|
|Mallet||3°||69°||RH / LH||34"||355g|
|Mallet||3°||69°||RH / LH||35"||355g|