Odyssey Black Series Tour #6 SE Putter
|Head Type||OptiFit||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|Carbon Steel||•||35 in||$129.99||$121.99||•||•||•|
A scoop-back blade with a squared off toe, a slant neck hosel and half-shaft offset. Extensive work between the Odyssey design team and Tour players like Phil Mickelson and Ernie Els has led to the Black Series Tour Designs 6 Putter. This precision-crafted milled putter features a new look and provides the soft feel demanded by the best players in the world. Some of the Black Series Tour Designs 6 features include: Scoop-back blade with a squared-off toe, a slant-neck hosel and half-shaft offset.
- A.R.T. uses multi-material construction with a 1025 carbon steel head and a tungsten flange for a lower, deeper CG to promote the truest roll possible.
- TD Milled Face for consistent control, smooth roll and better feel.
- Urethane-dampening layer between the head and flange enhances feel at impact.
- Deep Black PVD Finish provides a rich, glare-free look that came straight from the Tour.
- Precision weighting based on the putter length for premium performance and a balanced stroke.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.