Features & Benefits
Adams Idea Black CB2 Irons are designed to deliver performance and workability with forgiveness.
- Forged 8620 carbon steel construction delivers the responsive feel that aspiring players demand.
- Vibration absorbing cavity design for optimal feel and sound.
- Dual perimeter weighting increases forgiveness and lowers the center-of-gravity.
- Each head has milled grooves that maximize spin from all playing conditions.
- Four-way cambered, mid-width sole, reduces turf interaction for consistent ball striking and shot making.
- Progressive offset optimizes trajectories and distance through the entire set.
- Dramatic Ni-Cr (Nickel Chromium) plated black finish for a sleek and hot look.