Mizuno JPX-825 Pro Irons
|Club/Set||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Lie Angle||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|4-PW,GW||•||Steel||S300 (Stiff)||True Temper Dynalite Gold XP Steel||Standard||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|4-PW,GW||•||Steel||S300 (Stiff)||True Temper Dynalite Gold XP Steel||Standard||+ 1/2 in||•||•||•||•|
The Grain Flow Forged® JPX-825 Pro™ pushes the design limits to achieve greater forgiveness and feel in this “player’s” game improvement iron. The 4-7 irons offer a deep CNC milled pocket cavity that provides 17 grams of discretionary weight that is used for extreme toe-heel weighting providing plenty of forgiveness where you need it. The 8-GW features a full cavity design with greater thickness behind the impact for a more penetrating and workable ball flight for pinpoint accuracy in the scoring irons.
- Grain Flow Forged® 1025E “Pure Select” mild carbon steel provides a superior soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- Enhanced COR (Coefficient of Restitution) face design for increased distance.
- 4-7 iron deep CNC milled pocket cavity for ease of launch and greater forgiveness.
- 8-GW solid full cavity design for precision and control.
- Toe/Heel weighted cavity design increases Sweet Area.
- Impact sound optimized through Modal Analysis software and Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT).
- Tour confirmed triple cut sole design.
- Double Nickel Chrome plated for elegant and durable finish.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.