Mizuno JPX-825 Pro Irons
|Club/Set||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Lie Angle||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|4-PW||•||Graphite||Regular||Fujikura Orochi Graphite||Standard||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|4-PW,GW||•||Steel||S300 (Stiff)||True Temper Dynalite Gold XP Steel||Standard||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|4-PW,GW||•||Steel||S300 (Stiff)||True Temper Dynalite Gold XP Steel||Standard||+ 1/2 in||•||•||•||•|
The Grain Flow Forged® JPX-825 Pro™ pushes the design limits to achieve greater forgiveness and feel in this “player’s” game improvement iron. The 4-7 irons offer a deep CNC milled pocket cavity that provides 17 grams of discretionary weight that is used for extreme toe-heel weighting providing plenty of forgiveness where you need it. The 8-GW features a full cavity design with greater thickness behind the impact for a more penetrating and workable ball flight for pinpoint accuracy in the scoring irons.
- Grain Flow Forged® 1025E “Pure Select” mild carbon steel provides a superior soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- Enhanced COR (Coefficient of Restitution) face design for increased distance.
- 4-7 iron deep CNC milled pocket cavity for ease of launch and greater forgiveness.
- 8-GW solid full cavity design for precision and control.
- Toe/Heel weighted cavity design increases Sweet Area.
- Impact sound optimized through Modal Analysis software and Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT).
- Tour confirmed triple cut sole design.
- Double Nickel Chrome plated for elegant and durable finish.
Club Condition Guide
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
90 Day Buy Back
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.