Mizuno JPX-825 Irons (2013)
|Club/Set||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Lie Angle||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|4-PW||•||Steel||6.0 (Stiff)||Project X Steel||Standard||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|4-PW,GW||•||Steel||S300 (Stiff)||True Temper Dynalite Gold XP Steel||Standard||Standard||•||•||•||•|
- MAX COR pocket construction and Multi-thickness Hot Metal face deliver the highest allowable Coefficient of Restitution (COR) for amazing distance.
- Optimized MAX MOI Pocket Cavity and extreme toe/heel weighting deliver stability on off-center strikes for exceptional forgiveness.
- Mizuno’s scientifically designed Harmonic Impact Technology ensures an extremely solid sound and feel at impact.
- Multi-material electroform badge to further enhance feel and deliver aggressive styling.
- Triple Cut sole design for ideal turf interaction from and lie on the course.
- Two toned Nickel Chrome plated for elegant and durable finish.
- Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability.
Club Condition Guide
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
90 Day Buy Back
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.