Mizuno JPX-825 Irons
|Club/Set||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Lie Angle||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|4-PW,GW||•||Steel||Regular||KBS Tour Steel||Standard||Standard||•||•||•||•||$458.99|
- MAX COR pocket construction and Multi-thickness Hot Metal face deliver the highest allowable Coefficient of Restitution (COR) for amazing distance.
- Optimized MAX MOI Pocket Cavity and extreme toe/heel weighting deliver stability on off-center strikes for exceptional forgiveness.
- Mizuno’s scientifically designed Harmonic Impact Technology ensures an extremely solid sound and feel at impact.
- Multi-material electroform badge to further enhance feel and deliver aggressive styling.
- Triple Cut sole design for ideal turf interaction from and lie on the course.
- Two toned Nickel Chrome plated for elegant and durable finish.
- Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.