X-20 NG Irons
- 0 2 Iron 2 Iron
- 0 3 Iron 3 Iron
- 1 4 Iron 4 Iron
- 1 5 Iron 5 Iron
- 1 6 Iron 6 Iron
- 1 7 Iron 7 Iron
- 1 8 Iron 8 Iron
- 0 9 Iron 9 Iron
- 0 10 Iron 10 Iron
- 0 Pitching Wedge Pitching Wedge
- 0 Approach/Gap Wedge Approach/Gap Wedge
- 0 Sand Wedge Sand Wedge
- 0 Lob Wedge Lob Wedge
- 0 Chipper Chipper
- 0 18/U 18/U
- 0 21/U 21/U
- 0 24/U 24/U
- Clear Selection
|Club||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Lie Angle||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|4 Iron||•||Steel||Uniflex||Callaway Steel||Std (Black)||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|6 Iron||•||Steel||Uniflex||Callaway Steel||Std (Black)||Standard||•||$46.99||•||•||•|
|7 Iron||•||Steel||Uniflex||Callaway Steel||Std (Black)||Standard||•||•||•||$42.99||•|
|5 Iron||•||Steel||Uniflex||Callaway Steel||Std (Black)||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|8 Iron||•||Steel||Uniflex||Callaway Steel||Std (Black)||Standard||•||•||•||•|
From the makers of the #1 Irons in Golf for 13 years and counting, the new X-20 NG Irons feature new grooves that conform to the Condition of Competition introduced on Tour in 2010. Using core technologies to deliver distance and playability, the clubs feature a lower center of gravity to optimize ball flight and improve feel. Extreme Notch Weighting creates a high MOI for stability and control. VFT Technology creates hot ball speeds for longer distance and the 180-Degree Undercut Channel helps increase the size of the sweet spot. Enhance your confidence through total performance.
- Extreme Notch Weighting: Redistributes more weight to the extreme perimeter to create a high MOI for greater forgiveness and control.
- Progressive Wall Reduction System:Enables Callaway Golf engineers to lower the center of gravity for improved feel and playability with optimal trajectories.
- Callaway Core Technologies:VFT® Technology maximizes ball speed and perimeter weighting for more distance and forgiveness; S2H2® increases discretionary weight by removing it from the hosel and repositioning it in the perimeter of the clubhead; 180-Degree Undercut Channel maximizes perimeter weighting by moving the CG lower and farther back in the clubhead, enlarging the hitting area and stabilizing the clubhead for more forgiveness.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.