RAZR X Muscleback Irons
|Club/Set||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Lie Angle||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
Please select a Gender-Hand from the options listed above to view inventory.
Mens/Right is currently unavailable.
Roger Cleveland, Callaway Chief Designer, custom designed these irons for highly skilled players. These forged muscle back irons give top feedback and are incredibly workable. Styling inspired by Tour play and constructed with soft carbon steel with Tour CC Grooves for aggressive shot-making with confidence and performance. RAZR Muscleback works with the Flighted CG design to create a forged blade with peerless playability and consistent Tour-level trajectories.
- Forged 1020 Carbon Steel: Elite golfers get soft, responsive feedback with unparalleled performance and feel.
- Tour CC Grooves: Up to 30% more tightly spaced, highest performing grooves for aggressive shot-making and increased spin.
- Tour-Inspired Styling: Precise workability, with a short blade length, narrow sole, and very thin topline. Tour players will appreciate the white chrome finish.
- Flighted CG Design: The seamless performance progression with top-notch trajectories, distance control, and ball flight that Tour players need.
- RAZR Muscleback Design: Maximum playability with consistent trajectories.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.
Mens RAZR X Muscleback Product Specs
|2||18°||RH / LH||59.5°|
|3||21°||RH / LH||60°|
|4||24°||RH / LH||60.5°|
|5||27°||RH / LH||61°|
|6||31°||RH / LH||61.5°|
|7||35°||RH / LH||62°|
|8||39°||RH / LH||62.5°|
|9||43°||RH / LH||63°|
|PW||47°||RH / LH||63.5°|