Callaway RAZR X Irons RAZR X Hybrids Combo Set
Win with Power and Precision. Tighter Shots. Shorter Putts. Lower Scores.
Looking for the best performance and playability without spending the extra money on both irons and hybrids? Then look no further than Callaway's RAZR X Irons/Hybrid Combo sets.
Other irons are made with one out of three benefits — Distance, Forgiveness or Feel — in mind, but they don't focus on a combination that will result in hitting more greens. Golfers should be able to make great shots from everywhere on the course, especially if a lower score is the goal. RAZR Technology is the advancement that golfers are looking for. It is the next generation iron that incorporates the distance and forgiveness expected in a wide sole iron with the turf interaction and playability normally only found in a thin sole iron.
RAZR X Irons
- RAZR Technology: Gives better shot-making ability with a center of gravity that is 12% lower and 15% deeper. This results in an iron that is forgiving like a wide sole iron but still gives playability and precision expected in a thin sole iron.
- VFT® Power System: Callaway engineers use our clubface/undercut cavity system to put the CG in the perfect place on the face of each iron, which results in higher ball speeds.
- Set Options: Also available in standard RAZR X Irons including long irons instead of hybrids, and RAZR X Irons/RAZR X Tour Hybrids Combo Set including RAZR X Tour Hybrids.
RAZR X Hybrids
- Zero Roll Design: The zero roll clubface ensures that low shots result in a higher launch angle, which means more distance and a softer landing.
- Aggressive VFT® Technology: Callaway engineers shape the face thickness in every club to make a bigger sweet spot that leads to hot ball speeds and more distance.
- Inertia Driven Design: Increased head size of the standard model creates better forgiveness, producing shots that fly higher, longer and straighter.
- Standard Models: Square the clubface on impact with the offset hosel and boost confidence with a look at address.
If you would like to customize this Combo Set, please call
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.