Features & Benefits
View Wedge Care
Engineered by Callaway Chief Designer Roger Cleveland, the X Series Jaws CC Wedges feature the new Tour CC Grooves that meet the Condition of Competition on Tour, currently the only place they are required for play. Callaway's proprietary groove pattern produces enhanced spin, even under the new USGA regulations. The C-Grind Sole and classic head design ensure versatility for the short game while providing Tour-level feel from soft forged 1020 carbon steel construction.
- Designed by Roger Cleveland: Created by Callaway Chief Designer Roger Cleveland the X Series Jaws CC Wedges feature the industry-leading Tour CC Grooves. Available only on Callaway’s Forged products, this proprietary groove pattern packs up to 40% more grooves onto the clubface. Testing has shown these grooves generate the most spin on shots out of the rough when compared with other manufacturers.
- Tour CC Grooves: 21 tightly spaced grooves with sharper edges due to the superior Triple Net Forging process provide the maximum conforming area capacity, providing the highest levels of spin and control out of the rough when compared to other club manufacturers.
- Versatility for Precision Shot-Making: The unique grind options have been designed to work with each clubhead’s loft and bounce angle for consistent turf interaction. The C-Grind® sole, found on higher bounce offerings, enables golfers to lay the face open while keeping the leading edge down – allowing for more bounce without compromising playability. This design relieves the heel, toe and trailing edge, resulting in a 'C' shape on the sole.
- Soft Feel and Feedback: The high-grade forged 1020 carbon steel provides better feel and feedback around the greens. A unique Triple Net Forging process allows Callaway to design grooves that generate more spin and control around the greens.
- Finish and Shaft Options: The extensive lineup includes lofts available in either a Slate or Brushed Chrome finish and True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 steel shafts or Fujikura 85 ST graphite shafts. *Slate finish will rust over time.