Features & Benefits
New short-game weapons with the feel and precision accomplished golfers demand from their wedges.
Legendary clubmaker Roger Cleveland raised the bar once again with the new X-Forged Wedges. Designed with input from Tour players, they are constructed from soft 1020 carbon steel for incredible feel. The clubs also feature a tighter heel-toe radius that provides increased versatility from anywhere around the green.
- Forged 1020 carbon steel: Allows for exceptional touch and feel around the greens. Available in two finishes: New Satin Chrome or New Vintage, which is the look preferred by most tour players.
- Mack Daddy Grooves (MD): On selected 56- through 64-degree models, the aggressively-sized grooves are designed at the maximum depth and width for tour-level spin, trajectory and distance control.
- Tour Grind Sole: Allows for maximum versatility in shot-making on a variety of turf conditions around the greens.
- C Grind Sole (MD-C): Allows for maximum versatility in shot-making on a variety of turf conditions around the greens.
- Multiple loft/bounce angle combinations: Choose from among 12 loft/bounce combinations that range from 48 degrees to 64 degrees to find the wedge that works best for your swing and the turf conditions.