Features & Benefits
The ideal club sets designed for junior golfers ages 9 to 12. There’s no better way to grow a child’s love of the game and foster a “Never Lay Up” attitude. The unique set makeup includes everything a young golfer will need to succeed on the course, from the oversized driver to the alignment putter. Height Range: 53-60 inches.
- 360cc forged driver generates great distance and features draw-biased weighting for better forgiveness and accuracy, plus a graphite Synchro-flex shaft.
- Titanium composite fairway wood with draw weighting for increased distance and consistency.
- Easy-to-hit and versatile 5H hybrid provides the playability of an iron with the distance of a wood.
- Perimeter-weighted stainless steel irons (#7, #9, SW) have a deep undercut cavity back for more forgiveness.
- Mallet putter with alignment stripes makes lining up putts easier and more accurate.
- Lightweight, durable stand bag constructed of heavy gauge, tear-resistant materials that features a padded dual carry strap, four pockets and a rain hood.
- Three head covers for the driver, fairway wood and hybrid.