Features & Benefits
Note: These are Tour Van custom irons with the "H" stamp on the hosel. "H" stamped irons will have a heavier swing-weight that allows for a better "feel" for the head during your swing.
Roger Cleveland, Callaway Chief Designer, custom designed these irons for highly skilled players. These forged muscle back irons give top feedback and are incredibly workable. Styling inspired by Tour play and constructed with soft carbon steel with Tour CC Grooves for aggressive shot-making with confidence and performance. RAZR Muscleback works with the Flighted CG design to create a forged blade with peerless playability and consistent Tour-level trajectories.
- Forged 1020 Carbon Steel: Elite golfers get soft, responsive feedback with unparalleled performance and feel.
- Tour CC Grooves: Up to 30% more tightly spaced, highest performing grooves for aggressive shot-making and increased spin.
- Tour-Inspired Styling: Precise workability, with a short blade length, narrow sole, and very thin topline. Tour players will appreciate the white chrome finish.
- Flighted CG Design: The seamless performance progression with top-notch trajectories, distance control, and ball flight that Tour players need.
- RAZR Muscleback Design: Maximum playability with consistent trajectories.