Features & Benefits
Fusion Technology melds with the versatility of hybrids
The next generation of hybrids features our proprietary Fusion Technology. A stainless steel face and body combine with a tungsten-infused sole to optimize the center of gravity (CG) and increase the moment of inertia (MOI) for superior forgiveness in the Callaway FT-Hybrid.
- Fusion Technology: Multi-material construction enters a new phase as a stainless steel face and body combine with a tungsten-loaded sole plate that helps Callaway Golf engineers strategically place the CG for optimal ball flight trajectories and shot-shaping control.
- OptiFit System: Our proprietary OptiFit System enables golfers to customize their Callaway FT-Hybrids to fit their individual shot shape by giving them two CG locations to choose from in most lofts: Draw for promoting a draw or reducing a slice/fade, and Neutral for maximum workability.
- Tungsten-Infused Sole Design: The sole is designed with a lower leading edge, making the sweet spot more accessible for various skill levels. The dual runner sole design ensures cleaner turf interaction for more flushed shots.
- Traditional Hosel: A new look from Callaway Golf, the stainless steel hosel creates the aesthetics and customization that appeal to a wider range of players while the use of Fusion Technology maintains the playability benefits of an S2H2 and Tru-Bore design. In addition, the hosel allows our engineers to add loft without increasing face progression for more confidence at address.
- Wood-Type Hybrid Design: The design allows for a variety of different shots from the fairway, rough or around the greens, while delivering increased forgiveness compared to long irons.