Features & Benefits
Play with Power and Precision
Once again, Callaway has made a giant technological leap forward with Forged Composite. This new material developed in collaboration with Lamborghini is lighter, stronger than titanium and allows Callaway engineers to position weight exactly where it maximizes power and distance. Over 23 million turbostratic carbon fibers provide the Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver the strength it needs to withstand the violent impact between the Hyperbolic Face and the golf ball. And with a 460cc head shape 43% more aerodynamic than its predecessor and the longer Aldila RIP shaft, swing speeds are faster for even more distance.
- Forged Composite™: Revolutionary new material in the sole and crown that’s lighter, stronger than titanium.
Over 23 million turbostratic carbon fibers comprise 67% of the clubhead and allow Callaway engineers to precisely control weight like never before. The lighter clubhead of this Callaway RAZR enables the use of a longer shaft for faster swing speed and longer distance without compromising forgiveness.
- Hyperbolic Face Technology™: Chemical milling process selectively removes excess material for precision thickness control across the face, producing consistently high ball speeds for long distance.
- Aerodynamic Head Shape: Streamlined surface contours reduce energy loss from drag during the downswing by 43% compared to the FT-9® Driver, creating higher impact speeds for added distance.
- Callaway RAZR Weighting System: Select lofts are available in either Draw or Neutral configurations, allowing you to find the model that works best with your typical ball flight.
- 46 inch Aldila® RIP™ Shaft: High performance graphite gives better players the ideal performance and feel they want with lower torque and better tip stability.