Features & Benefits
Play with Power and Precision
The Callaway Razr Hawk Tour Driver has made a giant technological leap forward with Forged Composite. This new material developed in collaboration with Lamborghini is lighter, stronger than titanium and allows Callaway engineers to position weight exactly where it maximizes power and distance. Over 23 million turbostratic carbon fibers provide the strength needed to withstand the violent impact between the Hyperbolic Face and the golf ball.
- Forged Composite™: Revolutionary new material in the sole and crown that’s lighter, stronger than titanium.
Over 23 million turbostratic carbon fibers comprise 67% of the clubhead and allow Callaway engineers to precisely control weight like never before. The lighter clubhead enables the use of a longer shaft for faster swing speed and longer distance without compromising forgiveness.
- Hyperbolic Face Technology™: Chemical milling process selectively removes excess material for precision thickness control across the face, producing consistently high ball speeds for long distance.
- Aerodynamic Head Shape: Streamlined surface contours reduce energy loss from drag during the downswing by 43% compared to the FT-9® Driver, creating higher impact speeds for added distance.
- The 450cc Razr Hawk Tour Driver: Features a face angle that is 1.0º Open.
- 45.5 inch Aldila® RIP™ Tour Shaft: High performance graphite gives better players the ideal performance and feel they want with lower torque and better tip stability.