FT-Hybrid Golf Club (2008)
|Club||OptiFit||Shaft Flex||Shaft Material||Shaft Type||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|3 Hybrid (21°)||Neutral||Regular||Graphite||Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Graphite||Standard||•||$93.99||•||•||•|
|3 Hybrid (21°)||Neutral||Stiff||Graphite||Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Graphite||Standard||•||$93.99||•||•||•|
|3 Hybrid (21°)||Neutral||Stiff||Graphite||UST Proforce V2 Hybrid Graphite||Standard||•||•||•||•||$67.99|
|4 Hybrid (24°)||Draw||Senior||Graphite||Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Graphite||Standard||$85.99||$80.99||•||•||$59.99|
|4 Hybrid (24°)||Draw||Regular||Graphite||Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Graphite||Standard||•||•||•||$62.99||$55.99|
|4 Hybrid (24°)||Draw||Regular||Graphite||Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Graphite||- 1/2 in||•||•||•||•||$67.99|
|4 Hybrid (24°)||Draw||Stiff||Graphite||Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Graphite||Standard||•||$93.99||•||•||$67.99|
|5 Hybrid (27°)||Draw||Stiff||Graphite||Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Graphite||Standard||•||$93.99||•||•||•|
|3 Hybrid (21°)||Draw||Stiff||Graphite||Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Graphite||Standard||•||•||•||•||$67.99|
Fusion Technology melds with the versatility of hybrids
The next generation of hybrids features our proprietary Fusion Technology. A stainless steel face and body combine with a tungsten-infused sole to optimize the center of gravity (CG) and increase the moment of inertia (MOI) for superior forgiveness in the Callaway FT-Hybrid.
- Fusion Technology: Multi-material construction enters a new phase as a stainless steel face and body combine with a tungsten-loaded sole plate that helps Callaway Golf engineers strategically place the CG for optimal ball flight trajectories and shot-shaping control.
- OptiFit System: Our proprietary OptiFit System enables golfers to customize their Callaway FT-Hybrids to fit their individual shot shape by giving them two CG locations to choose from in most lofts: Draw for promoting a draw or reducing a slice/fade, and Neutral for maximum workability.
- Tungsten-Infused Sole Design: The sole is designed with a lower leading edge, making the sweet spot more accessible for various skill levels. The dual runner sole design ensures cleaner turf interaction for more flushed shots.
- Traditional Hosel: A new look from Callaway Golf, the stainless steel hosel creates the aesthetics and customization that appeal to a wider range of players while the use of Fusion Technology maintains the playability benefits of an S2H2 and Tru-Bore design. In addition, the hosel allows our engineers to add loft without increasing face progression for more confidence at address.
- Wood-Type Hybrid Design: The design allows for a variety of different shots from the fairway, rough or around the greens, while delivering increased forgiveness compared to long irons.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.