Women's FT Optiforce 460cc Drivers
|Loft||Head Color||Crown Color||Sole Color||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|460cc 9.5°-12.5°(Adjustable)||•||•||•||•||Graphite||Ladies||Royal Precision Project X Velocity Driver Graphite Womens||Standard||•||•||$203.99||•||•|
|460cc 9.5°-12.5°(Adjustable)||•||•||•||•||Graphite||4.0 (Ladies)||Project X PXv 43G Graphite Womens||Standard||•||$219.99||$203.99||•||•|
Fast Is Longer Than Slow.
Designed with an aerodynamically enhanced head shape and an incredibly lightweight shaft to deliver faster clubhead speeds for superior ball speed and distance. The FT Optiforce Driver features an Advanced OptiFit Hosel that allows players to adjust the loft and the directional bias from Draw to Neutral for ultimate adjustability.
Two Head Shape Options
- The FT Optiforce Driver is available in two different head shapes, 440cc and 460cc
- The 460cc head has a starting loft of 10.5° and can be adjusted down to 9.5° and up to 12.5° in 1° increments while producing an easy launching, high trajectory with more forgiveness
- The 440cc head is slightly smaller, has a starting loft of 9.5° and can be adjusted to as low as 8.5° and as high as 11.5° in 1° increments while producing a slightly lower, more boring trajectory
Speed Optimized Technology
- A combination of an advanced aerodynamic head shape and lightweight Forged Composite delivers maximum clubhead speed for superior ball speed and distance
- 43-gram PX Velocity shaft helps to generate faster clubhead speeds
- 23% less drag*
- Mitsubishi Diamana S+ shaft available as a secondary stock offering
Advanced OptiFit® Technology
- Advanced OptiFit Hosel allows you to increase or decrease loft for optimum trajectory
- Directional bias can be adjusted to Draw or Neutral to optimize shot shape
Speed Frame™ Face Technology
- A combination of VFT® and Hyperbolic Face™ Technology creates a larger sweet spot and increases ball speeds across the titanium face for longer, more consistent distance
- Saves weight that can be redistributed to the clubhead to help optimize the CG position and create a higher MOI
- Chemical milling process selectively removes excess material for precision thickness control
Sub 300g Construction
- Lower club weight promotes faster clubhead speed and superior ball speed and distance
*23% less drag claim based on calculated energy loss due to drag throughout the downswing of 440 model 9.5* vs X Hot Pro 9.5*
|FT OPTIFORCE DRIVER|
|Loft||9.5°||10.5°||LH 9.5°||LH 10.5°|
|Total Club Weight (estimated in grams)|
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.
Women's FT Optiforce 460 Driver Product Specs
|Model||Availability||Length||Lie||CC||Total Weight||Swing Weight|
|10.5°||RH / LH||45"||Adjustable||460||Draw||C5|
Royal Precision Project X PXv Womens Graphite Shaft