In our never-ending mission to find more distance and accuracy for golfers, Callaway Golf’s engineers used an entirely new design to once again produce a driver that’s longer and straighter than anything we’ve ever made. The following technical features are incorporated in to the Callaway FT-iZ driver to accomplish this goal and help golfers break through their speed barrier.
- Polar Weighting utilizes a heavy face and a heavy in-line power source in the rear of the Callaway FT-iZ, localizing weight at the front and back of the driver.
- The Chemically Milled Hyperbolic Face Cup uses a chemical reduction process to selectively remove unwanted material for precision thickness control.
- The Aerodynamic Body Design uses a progressive shape to produce our most efficient high inertia clubhead ever.
- Fusion® Technology exploits extreme weight placement by utilizing cast titanium, compression cured carbon fiber, formed aluminum and cast steel.
- High performance Aldila VooDoo shafts are engineered as the ideal complement to the FT-iZ Drivers.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.