In our never-ending mission to find more distance and accuracy for golfers, Callaway Golf’s engineers used an entirely new design to once again produce a driver that’s longer and straighter than anything we’ve ever made. The following technical features are incorporated in to the Callaway FT-iZ driver to accomplish this goal and help golfers break through their speed barrier.
- Polar Weighting utilizes a heavy face and a heavy in-line power source in the rear of the Callaway FT-iZ, localizing weight at the front and back of the driver.
- The Chemically Milled Hyperbolic Face Cup uses a chemical reduction process to selectively remove unwanted material for precision thickness control.
- The Aerodynamic Body Design uses a progressive shape to produce our most efficient high inertia clubhead ever.
- Fusion® Technology exploits extreme weight placement by utilizing cast titanium, compression cured carbon fiber, formed aluminum and cast steel.
- High performance Aldila VooDoo shafts are engineered as the ideal complement to the FT-iZ Drivers.
Club Condition Guide
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
90 Day Buy Back
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.