Diablo Octane Tour Black Drivers
|Loft||Head Color||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|9.5°||•||•||Graphite||Stiff||Callaway Diablo Octane Black Tour Driver Graphite Mens||Standard||•||$179.99||•||$149.99||•|
- Forged CompositeForged Composite is the result of a unique partnership between the R&D teams of Callaway and supercar maker Lamborghini. Forged Composite is one-third the density of titanium, yet features a greater load carrying capacity per unit mass in bending. The Diablo Octane Black Tour crown contains 10 million turbostratic carbon fibers – 500,000 per square inch – set with six tons of force during the forging process to reinforce 33 percent of the clubhead. These ultra-light, thin-walled components result in lower total head weight and optimized mass properties that make the Diablo Octane Black Tour Driver lighter, faster, stronger.
- Hyperbolic Face Technology: Callaway uses Hyperbolic shaping and a unique chemical reduction process to strategically remove excess material from areas of the titanium face and achieve precision thickness control. This produces consistently high ball speeds for long distance, even on off-center hits and on shots hit across all areas of the face.
- Premium PVD FinishDark PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Finish comes from a high-tech process that produces a distinctive, non-glare finish.
- Project X Graphite ShaftThe longer, high-performance shaft is designed with feedback and input from our Tour pros and is the ideal complement to the Diablo Octane Black Tour Driver to maximize performance and enhance feel. The increased overall club length helps you achieve greater head speed and more power at impact in the Diablo Octane Black Tour Driver.
- New Multi-Compound GripThe New Decade Multi-Compound White/Black grip features a colorful design and helps establish a comfortable, consistent feel on every swing.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.