Adams Idea a70S Irons
|Club/Set||OptiFit||Shaft Material||Shaft Flex||Shaft Type||Lie Angle||Length||Outlet||Like New||Very Good||Good||Average|
|•||•||Graphite||Senior||Grafalloy ProLaunch Axis Blue Graphite||Standard||Standard||•||•||•||•|
|•||•||Steel||Regular||Adams Performance Lite Steel||Standard||Standard||•||•||•||•|
Idea a7OS Hybrid Irons feature patented gapping technology to optimize each part of the iron set to outperform traditional irons. You'll see increased distance, improved launch conditions and easy-to-hit playability from the entire set.
3-5 Hybrids Mid-high launch, easy-to-hit with more distance.
- Ultra thin crown lowers CG.
- 44 gram heel and toe perimeter weighting maximizes forgiveness.
- Thin face increases ball speed.
- Draw biased with new rounded shaping.
6 & 7 Mid‑Hybrids Increased distance and forgiveness, optimized launch conditions.
- High launch with increased spin.
- Back weighting and four‑way cambered sole maximizes forgiveness.
- H‑back™ channel vibration dampening system.
8–PW Short‑Irons Very easy‑to‑hit with features that are both forgiving and versatile.
- Lowest and deepest CG.
- Quad-cavity heel & toe perimeter weighting for feel and forgiveness.
Club Condition Guide
Learn about our condition ratings and what to expect when you purchase a certified club from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Why Buy Callaway Pre-Owned?
12 Month Warranty
Only Certified Pre-Owned clubs come with the same 1-year limited warranty against defects you get with any new Callaway Golf club purchase.
90 Day Buy Back
We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days.
Certificate of Authenticity
Verification that your Certified Pre-Owned purchase is 100% Callaway Golf. Accept no substitutes.